Nominator Approval Instructions for Faculty & Staff
Students must be nominated by a full time faculty or staff member at UT Martin. All applications must be confirmed. The application will not be complete until the confirmation has been received. Below are the steps to complete a successful confirmation with screen shots.
The application deadline for students to submit the application form will be Friday, March 4th at 11:59 PM.
1. Students will be required to enter the email address of the faculty or staff member nominating them.
2. Once they complete the form, the nominator will receive a message from OrgSync to confirm his/her nomination of the student.
3. Open the OrgSync email. The name of the form will be in the email. In the center of the email will be a big green button that says "Review Now." Click on the button to open the form.
4. The form should now be open and you will be able to see the name of the student who submitted the form and all the information he/she entered. At the top of the form should be two green buttons that say "Approve" or "Deny." If you wish to leave comments, please type your comments in the box that says "Optional Review Message" before you click the "Approve" or "Deny" button.
5. Once you have typed your comments and selected to the either "Approve" or "Deny", the form will indicate the status of the application.
If you have any questions or issues with the form, please contact John Abel, Assistant Vice Chancellor of Student Affairs, firstname.lastname@example.org, 731-881-7710.